A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Muffly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Muffly is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muffly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Muffly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Muffly, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Muffly graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Muffly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edward Muffly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Muffly practice?
- Dr. David Muffly has 1 office location.
Dr. David Muffly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Corbin, KY.
See Corbin Orthopedic Surgeons.