Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Mulkey
Dr. David Mulkey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology, Hematology and Cytopathology. Dr. Mulkey is affiliated with St Rose Dominican Hospital, Saint Rose Siena Hospital and St. Rose - San Martn Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. David Mulkey has the following 3 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
Dr. David Mulkey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Dionne Lachey
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi14
Dr. Jerry Marty
Pathology, Cytopathology, Clinical Pathology
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi37
Dr. Prakashchandra Chaudhari
Las Vegas, NV 0.01 mi32