A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mulock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mulock is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulock
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mulock, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulock graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mulock has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Forbes Regional Hospital
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Roy Mulock DO and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Mulock practice?
- Dr. David Mulock has 1 office location.
Dr. David Mulock practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Gastroenterologists.