Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Mulvaney
Dr. David Mulvaney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aberdeen, MS, with another office in Daytona Beach, FL. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Mulvaney is affiliated with Pioneer Community Hospital of Aberdeen and St Bernards Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Mulvaney has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. David Mulvaney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aberdeen, MS.
Dr. Shelby Howell
Hamilton, MS 10.69 mi32
Dr. Stephen Beeman
Preventive Medicine, Thoracic Surgery
Amory, MS 11.40 mi32
Dr. Elizabeth Holcombe
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Amory, MS 11.45 mi3