A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Munoz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Munoz, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Essential Tremor
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hospice Care
- Infectious Disease
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Munoz graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Munoz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Saint Clare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Raul Munoz M.P.H. and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Munoz practice?
- Dr. David Munoz has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Munoz practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Federal Way, WA and Lakewood, WA.
See Tacoma Internists and Tacoma Geriatric Doctors.