A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Murdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Murdy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Murdy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Murdy graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Murdy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Mercy Hospital Of Janesville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Murdy MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Murdy practice?
- Dr. David Murdy has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Murdy practices Internal Medicine near Janesville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Janesville Internists.