Dr. David Musante Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Musante?

Surgery changed my life for the better

Posted on September 4th, 2017

Dr. Musante performed lower back surgery on me one year ago. Looking back, it was life changing for the better. Successful surgery in a great hospital. Dr. Musante's surgery skills are excellent. He gave me my life back. I think his office visits are hit and miss. I've seen him on days where he was short, and other days where he listened at length. If you want a friend to talk to, go elsewhere. If you need a surgeon, he's the guy.

Superb Surgeon

Posted on August 26th, 2017

Dr. Musante operated on me twice and I had the most remarkable recovery. Excellent preparation, knowledge of spine and remarkable recovery. Thank you for giving me my life back.

He is THE best!

Posted on August 15th, 2017

On Aug.2 2017 Dr. Musante performed a lumbar Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion on me. L3-4 . I had read some of his reviews before I first went to Dr. Musante but mainly I had to go in network for my insurance. How fortunate I got him! He is professional, and friendly. He explained everything in detail to me even using diagrams to show me what was happening to my spine. His care was very conservative. First X-rays, physical therapy, and when that was not helping , an MRI. After explaining the MRI results to me he said that because I am only 45 this will be a quality of life issue. That I was much to young to have to endure this pain. Can I live in constant pain? I decided no I could not. The only way to relieve the nerve was surgery. I was in shock. Never had I ever thought I would need surgery. This stuff just doesnt happen to me. I have always been healthy. When I explained to Dr. Musante I would not accept blood transfusions due to my religious beliefs, he was extremely supportive and immediately explained how he would go about the surgery to accommodate my needs without blood. He didnt even hesistate or skip a beat! How reassuring for me! He was able to really inspire confidence and trust in me and that is so important. You need to know your in good hands especially when it comes to something as important as surgery. Terri Smith his assistant is the sweetest, and when I was in tears she was very comforting. She always answered my calls when I had questions. She made me feel like I had a "friend" to support me. My surgery was 2 plus hours. The hospital staff at North Carolina Specialty Hospital were very helpful, kind and friendly. They knew how nervous I was and did everything possible to make me feel calm. Dr. Musante visited my husband after the surgery and explained how everything went. Then when I was settled in my room he came to see me. I hope he heard me say thank you. I was a bit groggy from surgery. Words can not express how grateful I was. A few hours later the physical therapist came and got me on my feet walking. I felt NO pain in my legs. No numbness, No spasms, No hip ache. I havent been able to walk like that in months. What a huge relief. Now I just deal with the incision pain, which is healing nicely. Its been 2 weeks now and I have had my follow up with Roger Ordronneau. He is great! Very knowledgeable and friendly. In fact I think the entire staff at Triangle Orthopaedic Associates is fantastic. From the waiting room to the DR. Always treated me with kindness and professionalism. I would highly reccomend Dr. Musante to anyone who needs help. Without a doubt one of the best surgeons in Raleigh. I am excited to have my life back, and thanks to him I can!

excellent

Posted on May 25th, 2017

as a fellow surgeon I am very picky, I was cared for with compassion, excellent skill, quick appointments with urgent needs and overall good wait times, would recommend highly for any back/neck issues

Great Surgeon, Super personality.

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

I would Highly recommend Dr Musante to anyone and have to my family and friends who have the same opinion as I do. We need more doctors like him.

Posted on March 4th, 2017

Dr. Musante performed surgery on my spine in December, 2016 for stenosis. He quickly diagnosed my situation from Fonar MRI results and performed the surgery 17 days later. After 8 weeks I was pain free and physically active again. I highly recommend Dr. Musante for spinal surgery.

SUPER SURGEON - GENIUS

Posted on February 24th, 2017

Dr. Musante is a genius with his skills. I thought I'd never be able to stand up straight again. Wait time for an appointment is a little long, but wait time at my appointments was little to nothing. WONDERFUL DOC & WONDERFUL SUPPORT STAFF.

Excellent Care

Posted on October 13th, 2016

I am a 55 year old healthy male that needed that experienced severe pain and numbness in his right arm. During the initial appointment, Dr. Musante diagnosed me and perfectly explained the problem and the procedure. From diagnosis to surgery was less than six weeks, and that was only so that I could go on a pre-planned vacation. Now, I feel absolutely no pain. Thank you Dr. Musante!

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I work at an area Hospital. All the providers I work with told me not to have Back Surgery (Discectomy). I was not sure if I wanted surgery or not. In the meantime my left leg went completely numb and lighting bolt like pain shooting down my leg, I was unable to put any weight on it and began to leak urine down my leg. Dr. Musante is a Miracle worker. After surgery, I was able to put weight on my left leg without any pain, no leaking of urine and little to no numbness. Next time Dr. Musante recommends a procedure, I will not question it. I highly recommend him as a surgeon.

Terrific Physician

Posted on August 19th, 2016

Dr. Musante is an incredible physician. My husband had already had a HUGE fusion from a major university and was told the only thing left to do was another fusion and 2 anterior cage fusions. Something didn't feel right. No physical exam ... Basically a routine visit and was quoted to have. 7 hour surgery. We followed our instinct and got a second opinion. After a thorough examination and a review of MRI.. Dr Musante found a cyst and a large bone spur that was never mentioned at the Major Medical Facility . We had a 45 minute surgery ... And immediately after surgery my husband have NO leg pain and was walking 1 mile a day post surgery. Thanks goodness we were lead to get a second opinion and thank God for Dr . Musante!! Prayers answered!!

Posted on July 29th, 2016

For nearly a month my son insisted that there was something seriously wrong with his back. A physician had conducted several exams, xrays and MRIs and reassured him that everything was ok. A local, reputable radiology facility, whose doctors read and interpreted his images agreed that no major injury was present. I listened to my teen and brought him to Dr. Musante for a 2nd opinion. Dr. Musante took one look at his MRI scan and correctly diagnosed a major abnormality based upon something he "had seen once before." Although my son's injury was very uncommon, Musante's attention to detail quickly recognized it, and gave an accurate diagnosis. This likely spared him from causing permanent damage. This experience taught me to always trust your instincts when you feel that something is wrong, and get a a second opinion from a reputable source.

Posted on May 25th, 2016

Dr. David Musante is an excellent physician. He was wiling to go an extra step for me, when I first went to see him he ordered an MRI during the MRI they found a large lump under my tongue and I was going to have to see an specialist for this for a biopsy before I could have neck surgery. I was unable to get an appointment anywhere without a long wait and when I went back to see the next week Dr. Musante called an ENT physician and was able to get me an appointment the next week. After the biopsy and being clear by the ENT physician Dr. Musante performed my neck surgery within two weeks and did an amazing job. His follow up and concern for my recovery was excellent and helped me through this time.