A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Musselman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Musselman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Musselman, FACC, FACP, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Musselman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Musselman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Roy Musselman FACC, FACP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Musselman practice?
- Dr. David Musselman has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Musselman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See McKinney Internists and McKinney Cardiologists.