Learn more about Dr. David Musselman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Musselman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musselman
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Musselman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Musselman, FACC, FACP, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Musselman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Musselman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Musselman FACC, FACP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Musselman practice?
- Dr. David Musselman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Musselman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.