A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Musselman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Musselman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Musselman, FACC, FACP, FSCAI is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Musselman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Musselman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Musselman FACC, FACP, and FSCAI is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Musselman practice?
- Dr. David Musselman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Musselman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.