A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mutchnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mutchnik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mutchnik, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mutchnik graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mutchnik has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Mutchnik practice?
Dr. David Mutchnik practices Urology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Skokie Urologists.