A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DAVID MUTCHNIK:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DAVID MUTCHNIK is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. DAVID MUTCHNIK, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. MUTCHNIK graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. MUTCHNIK has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MUTCHNIK accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. DAVID MUTCHNIK practice?
Dr. DAVID MUTCHNIK practices Urology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Highland Park, IL.
See Skokie Urologists.