A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mutchnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mutchnik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mutchnik
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Mutchnik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mutchnik, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Genital Warts
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Mutchnik graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mutchnik has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Mutchnik MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Mutchnik practice?
- Dr. David Mutchnik has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Mutchnik practices Urology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Highland Park, IL.
See Skokie Urologists.