A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Myers is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myers
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Myers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mac Myers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David M. Myers practice?
- Dr. David Myers has 1 office location.
Dr. David Myers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Orthopedic Surgeons.