A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Adler is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adler
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Adler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Universitat Basel.
Dr. Adler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Naftali Adler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David N. Adler practice?
- Dr. David Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. David Adler practices Psychiatry near Lawrence, NY.
See Lawrence Psychiatrists.