A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Adler is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Adler, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from Universitat Basel.
Dr. Adler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Naftali Adler MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David N. Adler practice?
- Dr. David Adler has 1 office location.
Dr. David Adler practices Psychiatry near Lawrence, NY.
See Lawrence Psychiatrists.