A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nelson Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson Anderson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Anderson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nelson Anderson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson Anderson graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Nelson Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Nelson Anderson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David Nelson Anderson practice?
- Dr. David Nelson Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Nelson Anderson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Duluth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA.
See Duluth Radiologists.