A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nelson Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nelson Anderson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson Anderson graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Nelson Anderson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Nelson Anderson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David Nelson Anderson practice?
- Dr. David Nelson Anderson has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Nelson Anderson practices Diagnostic Radiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.