A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Calkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Calkins, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Calkins, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Identification of and treatment of spinal and skeleto-muscular pain.
Education & Awards
Dr. Calkins graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Calkins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Calkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David N. Calkins practice?
Dr. David Calkins practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Sun Lakes, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Alamogordo, NM.