A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Collins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Collins
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Collins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Collins, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Collins has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Newton Collins MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Collins practice?
- Dr. David Collins has 1 office location.
Dr. David Collins practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Internists and Chattanooga Gastroenterologists.