A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dahl, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahl has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Daviess Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Nicholas Dahl DO is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David N. Dahl practice?
- Dr. David Dahl has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dahl practices Family Medicine near Washington, IN.
See Washington Primary Care Doctors.