A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Drucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Drucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Drucker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drucker graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Drucker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drucker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David N. Drucker practice?
Dr. David Drucker practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.