A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Drucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Drucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Drucker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drucker graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Drucker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Neal Drucker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Drucker practice?
- Dr. David Drucker has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Drucker practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.