A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Drucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Drucker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drucker
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Drucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Drucker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drucker graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Drucker has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Neal Drucker MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Drucker practice?
- Dr. David Drucker has 1 office location.
Dr. David Drucker practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.