A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Edwards is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Edwards, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David N Edwards MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David N. Edwards practice?
- Dr. David Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. David Edwards practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.