Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Edwards
Dr. David Edwards, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with St Joseph Medical Center and The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Edwards has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. David Edwards is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Nauman Siddiqi
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Plano, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Jeffrey Lilly
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Plano, TX 0 mi12
Dr. Sabrina Stone
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Plano, TX 0 mi8