A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Edwards is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Edwards, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David N Edwards MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David N. Edwards practice?
- Dr. David Edwards has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Edwards practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Paris, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.