A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hayes, MD, MPH is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Hayes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Outer Banks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Neil Hayes MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Hayes practice?
- Dr. David Hayes has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Hayes practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nags Head, NC and Chapel Hill, NC.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Oncologists.