A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hayes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hayes
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hayes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hayes, MD, MPH is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Hayes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Outer Banks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Neil Hayes MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Hayes practice?
- Dr. David Hayes has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Hayes practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nags Head, NC and Chapel Hill, NC.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Oncologists.