A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Howell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Howell, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howell graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Howell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howell MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. David Howell practice?
- Dr. David Howell has 1 office location.
Dr. David Howell practices Anatomic Pathology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Pathologists.