A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Levin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Levin, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Noah Levin MD is a male Nephrologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Levin practice?
- Dr. David Levin has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Levin practices Nephrology near Teaneck, NJ.
See Teaneck Nephrologists.