Overall Review

August 29th, 2016
Staff needs to be replaced. Doctor Levin GREAT......

September 17th, 2015
stuff member simple the worse
The doctor is great ..he knows what he is doing but he needs to change all his stuff team. They treat patients like if they don't want you there. So rude that I am with sadness for Dr levin changing to another specialist..I don't feel welcome in this place

October 6th, 2014
the management is rude so what can patients expect from stuff
I have been diagnosed with a kidney issues and DrLevin has been very good about taking care of my condition but unfortunately i can said the same about his team work stuff...starting by the manager RObin ...she is the meaness person u can talk to in the office. People sometimes dont realize that their jobs is thank to all these patients and like any other bussiness they have to at least have some education and manners to treat people..otherwise they should look for diferent jobs like dealing with animals for example.. This is what the drs need to know and work in their officess as well customer service.

February 27th, 2013
KNOWS ME & CARES.
Diagnostics as Greg House, bedside manners as Marcus Welby. He has always been in top of my conditions for over 10 years. I feel he knows me and cares. He always asks about my daughter. He has gone the extra mile for me and family.

May 17th, 2010
Always professional and caring
Dr. Levin is always available and takes an active interest in my well-being. He is caring and concerned.

March 26th, 2010
Fine Physician - Insufferable Office
The rudest and most indifferent office staff I've ever encountered of any physician. Appointments are impossible to schedule. The stock response to any minor condition is "Nobody can see you. Go to the ER." Rx only via calling pharmacy; no paper scripts and this has resulted in several incorrect dosages which would have been caught had I seen the physical script. Fine physician whose practice is totally soured by a staff for whom patients just seem to be a nuisance to be tolerated.

September 22nd, 2009
Downhill after first visit
On my first visit, Dr. Levin was extremely kind and friendly. He took the time to answer my questions and listen to my concerns. I've been back to him 3 times now and every time it gets worse and worse. I spent maybe 10 to 15 minutes waiting in the waiting area, when I'm called in, the nurse does the routine check of BP and weight. I wait in the room alone for another 5 minutes then Dr. Levin will come in. Hurry through taking my BP again, talk to me for 2 minutes and then sends me on my way. When I try to ask him a question, he'll shush me while he writes in my file. Then give me some generic answer and hurry out the door. I've even seen him rolling his eyes when he gets a call from a patient. The staff is hard to work with because they are all so busy. No one has time to answer your questions. Even when trying to make an appointment, they'll walk away in the middle of your sentence. Overall, Dr. Levin is good at diagnosing your problem but don't expect to have a pleasant experience at the office.

April 20th, 2008
Doctor's Manner
Dr. Levin puts you at ease as soon as you enter the office. He is also very good about following up with results from any tests you may have taken. He also has a good sense of humor.