A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lopez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Lopez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Naranjo Lopez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David N. Lopez practice?
- Dr. David Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lopez practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.