A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lopez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Lopez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Naranjo Lopez MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David N. Lopez practice?
- Dr. David Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. David Lopez practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.