A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Mann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Mann has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Norman Mann MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David N. Mann practice?
- Dr. David Mann has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Mann practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.