A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Palmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Palmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Palmer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David N Palmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David N. Palmer practice?
- Dr. David Palmer has 10 office locations.
Dr. David Palmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Rincon, GA and Statesboro, GA.
See Savannah Orthopedic Surgeons.