A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Palmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Palmer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palmer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Palmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Palmer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palmer graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Palmer has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David N Palmer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David N. Palmer practice?
- Dr. David Palmer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Palmer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Surgeons.