A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Robbins, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Erectile Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Robbins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robbins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David N. Robbins practice?
Dr. David Robbins practices Urology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Urologists.