A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Robbins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Robbins, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Erectile Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. Robbins graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Robbins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of New Mexico Hospital
- New Mexico Veterans Affairs Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David N Robbins MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Robbins practice?
- Dr. David Robbins has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Robbins practices Urology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Urologists.