A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rubin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rubin, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Rubin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David N Rubin FACC, FASE, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David N. Rubin practice?
- Dr. David Rubin has 12 office locations.
Dr. David Rubin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ravenna, OH and Stow, OH.
See Akron Internists and Akron Cardiologists.