A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rubin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rubin, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David N Rubin FACC, FASE, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David N. Rubin practice?
- Dr. David Rubin has 12 office locations.
Dr. David Rubin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ravenna, OH and Stow, OH.
See Akron Internists and Akron Cardiologists.