Learn more about Dr. David Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rubin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rubin, FACC, FASE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Outflow Obstruction
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Rubin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Robinson Memorial Hospital
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David N. Rubin practice?
Dr. David Rubin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Interventional Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ravenna, OH and Cuyahoga Falls, OH.
See Akron Internists, Akron Cardiologists, and Akron Cardiothoracic Surgeons.