Dr. David Schindler MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

January 18th, 2017
amazing doctor. always spends time with you and hears your concerns.

July 14th, 2016
You will not find a more dedicated doctor
If you are looking for dedication and a doctor that spends quality time with you, look no further. There are still good ones left. I truly believe this man was born to be a physician. He also has a great staff. What more could you ask for.

March 30th, 2013
Best doctor ever
Dr. Schindler is an extremely compassionate and sensitive person. He listens to you, he makes sure he gets your whole medical condition. He deals with your problems quickly and follows up to ensure your best road to recovery. He dealt with my pain and seemed to understand exactly what I was trying to convey to him. I think he actually saved my life. He comes to my home since I am unable to get out of my bed. He arranged for a nurse to visit me weekly and called in a physical therapist to get me back on my feet. He also did some hypnosis to try and relieve my pain, which I was skeptical about but, it actually worked. I was amazed. On top of it all, he is a really nice guy. If you need a doctor, give him a call, you certainly won't regret it.

October 8th, 2010
You would be lucky to have this man for your doctor.
Dr. Schindler is an amazing person and doctor. He has gone out of his way for me as his patient, I'm sure he would for any of his. If there is any time you may have to wait to see him....just remember it is due to the fact he will NEVER rush you out. He will always take the time to listen to you no matter how long you need. There are many doctors that should take lessons from this man about how to treat their patients like humans and not numbers. He really does it the "right way". It's about healing and not money with him.