A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schwartz, DMD, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Schwartz has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Schwartz DMD and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David Schwartz practice?
- Dr. David Schwartz has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Schwartz practices Otolaryngology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Woodbury Otolaryngologists.