A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schwartz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schwartz
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schwartz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Schwartz, DMD, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Schwartz has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Schwartz DMD and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David Schwartz practice?
- Dr. David Schwartz has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Schwartz practices Otolaryngology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Woodbury Otolaryngologists.