A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Silvers is Poor. Dr. Silvers has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Silvers, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Dermatopathology and Psoriasis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvers graduated from Duke University , Durham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Silvers has 17 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silvers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Silvers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David N. Silvers practice?
Dr. David Silvers practices Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Critical Care New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Silvers, Dr. Davis Silvers, Dr. Dewey Silvers