A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Silvers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Silvers is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Silvers, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Silvers graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Silvers has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David N Silvers MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Silvers practice?
- Dr. David Silvers has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Silvers practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.