A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Clinical Research
- Familial Dysautonomia
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preoperative Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- University Hospital - Charlotte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Nathaniel Smith MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David N. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Smith practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Cardiologists.