A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Smith, Neurologist, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Smith, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Optic Nerve inflammation (Optic Neuritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Rochester .
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Nelson Smith MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Smith practice?
- Dr. David Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. David Smith practices Neurology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Neurologists.