Dr. David Smith MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Rochester, NY

• Good
  • Bad

February 1st, 2017
My daughter is the patient and has not completed her treatment yet. Therefore, I cannot honestly answer the survey question regarding follow-up at this time. I will update this review upon completion.

November 2nd, 2016
caring knowledgeable doctor
He takes the time to listen and ask questions of his patients and to understand what is happening to them. He has the expertise to help patients and puts patients first. His methodology is not the typical medical appointment of other doctors/offices. But it is certainly effective. Highly recommend Dr. Smith.

October 27th, 2016
Dr. Smith was like a god send to me and my family. I have a rare condition that was hard to be diagnosed. After more than one year trying to find a diagnosis for my condition and after several doctors disagreeing on what my condition was Dr. Smith was able to sort out the information and make a correct diagnosis and also find a Neuro Surgeon to perform the procedure that was needed to correct my condition. It has been 1 1/2 months sense my procedure and all of my symptoms have disappeared. Thanks to Dr. Smith and his approach to finding a correct diagnosis.

August 29th, 2016
Kind informative
Dr Smith is a kind and caring Dr. Concerned about his patients is his top priority. I would highly recommend his professional services.

August 19th, 2016
Highly Recommend
Dr. Smith is one of the few doctors left that are in practice for the right reasons. He generally cares for his patients. He takes the time to listen. He will not just throw a diagnosis out at you in order to bill an insurance company. In fact, a diagnosis is not something he takes lightly. He will rule out one thing at a time. Each person is like an intricate puzzle that he takes pride in being able to solve. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith, especially if you are looking for answers.

May 26th, 2016
Unique
No one could figure out my health issues. Dr. Smith spent countless hours working with me and listening to me. He is the only doctor who has come up with treatments that have improved my quality of life. Not only has he figured out my ridiculously complicated issues (I have two conditions that mimic each other, plus together they mimic other diseases), but has helped me understand them. Forever grateful.

April 28th, 2016
Doctor Smith is the kind of doctor that EVERY doctor should be. He listens intently to what his patient is saying, he takes an ample amount of time with each patient and doesn't put him in a box according to his symptoms, but gives individualized treatment to each patient. When I first went to see Dr. Smith several years ago, his gentle and humorous bedside manner put me at ease and demonstrated very clearly that he cared genuinely for me as a patient. I thank God for Dr. Smith and pray He gives to this outstanding doctor the strength and sharp mind so that he may continue to help me and many others.

December 14th, 2015
Have been a patient of Dr. Smith for over eight years and he has remained consistently involved in providing the best care for his patients.

October 21st, 2015
JUST EXCEPTION
Dr. Smith is beyond exceptional. He is so entirely thorough and informative, sharing all that he finds and what he believes can or can not be done. I have been with Dr. Smith for over two decades as needed and he always has provided the relief I've needed. An exceptional man and doctor.

June 30th, 2015
Dr Smith is perhaps one of the most brilliant and innovative doctors I've ever met. His practice is focused on the care of the patient. Not to mention, he has some fun wit that makes every visit pleasant

April 27th, 2015
Dr. Smith is the best. No, he doesn't accept insurance, but the money you save from accurate diagnosis is usually much greater than his fee.

March 21st, 2015