A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nabert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nabert is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nabert, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabert graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Nabert has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Roland Nabert MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Nabert practice?
- Dr. David Nabert has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Nabert practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Statesboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL.
See Statesboro Cardiologists.