Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Nabi
Dr. David Nabi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Nabi is affiliated with Community Hospital of Los Gatos and Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian. Dr. Nabi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Nabi has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Nabi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.
Dr. Michael Hurwitz
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi29
Dr. Richard Doering
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi51
Dr. John Puckett
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi36