A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nachamie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nachamie, Urology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachamie graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nachamie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Charlotte
- Carolinas Medical Center - Lincoln
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nachamie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Nachamie practice?
Dr. David Nachamie practices Urology near Lincolnton, NC.
See Lincolnton Urologists.