A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nadeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nadeau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nadeau, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadeau graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nadeau has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Nadeau MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Nadeau practice?
- Dr. David Nadeau has 2 office locations.
- Dr. David Nadeau practices Family Medicine near Norton Shores, MI.