A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nadeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nadeau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nadeau, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadeau graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nadeau has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nadeau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Nadeau practice?
- Dr. David Nadeau practices Family Medicine near Norton Shores, MI.