A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nadeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nadeau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadeau
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nadeau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nadeau, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadeau graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nadeau has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Nadeau MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Nadeau practice?
- Dr. David Nadeau has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Nadeau practices Family Medicine near Norton Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI.