A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nadeau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nadeau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nadeau
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nadeau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nadeau, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadeau graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nadeau has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Nadeau MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Nadeau practice?
- Dr. David Nadeau has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Nadeau practices Family Medicine near Norton Shores, MI.