A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nadolski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nadolski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nadolski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadolski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Nadolski has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Leonard Nadolski MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Nadolski practice?
- Dr. David Nadolski has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Nadolski practices Internal Medicine near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saginaw, MI.
See Midland Internists.