Dr. David Nagorney Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Nagorney?

July 3rd, 2017

Dr. David Nagorney has been my Surgeon Since I was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer over 20 years ago. In this time both he and his staff have treated me with respect and kindness. I feel his expertise and his wonderful staff is the only reason that I am able to write this review 24 years later.

April 12th, 2015

AMAZING Doctor!

February 15th, 2015

Dr. Nagorney is very knowledgeable and experienced

Dr. Nagorney possesses skills in resectioning livers that other surgeons say are inoperable. He improved the quality of my life by removing more than half of my liver due to PLD. We found his manner straight-forward, pleasant and he was very good and patient with answering any questions and concerns we had.

January 6th, 2015

Exceptional in expertise in skill

Dr Nagorney did a liver resection on me for a nasty tumor that was considered non operable by many skilled Dr's in country who reviewed my scans. I am at this moment cancer free because of the surgery he was able to successfully perform. Cancer has no guarantee's but "no evidence of disease" was a term I thought I would never hear in my case. Dr. Nagorney has given me precious time, I can't thank him enough.

November 13th, 2014

Dr. Nagorney is the most brilliant, kind doctor I've ever know....and he saved my life! Cholangiocarcinoma is a nasty cancer, but I'm alive 5 years after diagnosis because of Dr. Nagorney's skill.

September 21st, 2012

He gave me a lot more time with my husband, and i thank god every day that he became a Dr. It may have been a hard road but, i am so glad we were able to get him on our team.

July 14th, 2012

Did what other doctors said could not be done.

February 19th, 2012

My overall experience was very positive. Dr nagorney was wonderfulAnd he was put in my path by God.. I just know it.He performed a surgery that literally saved my life.

August 25th, 2017