A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Naimark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Naimark is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naimark
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Naimark Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Naimark, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Naimark graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Naimark has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- UCSD Med Center Hillcrest
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Harry Naimark MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David H. Naimark practice?
- Dr. David Naimark has 1 office location.
Dr. David Naimark practices Psychiatry, Forensic Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.