Dr. David Najjar MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Dacula, GA

June 21st, 2016
Dr Najjar listens to you carefully, pays attention to details; his questions enable him to make an accurate diagnosis. He is right on the mark in his diagnosis. His followups are thorough . . his explanations are easy to understand. He not only treats the physical ailments, but he's also concerned about his patient's spiritual status as well. He has followed up with personal calls when I wasn't doing too well. His nurses are caring, thorough, & are easy to talk to. Am very pleased with the quality of care my husband & I receive.

June 7th, 2016
Wonderful Doctor
A thorough and caring doctor. Thorough and had your best interest at heart. Additional his staff reflects him in their responsiveness and kindness to you. One of the very best physicians and practices.

March 13th, 2015
Very good doctor. Would recommend him to anyone. He has helped my husband tremendously, although we still are trying to iron out some of his ailments, Dr. Najjair is great.

December 23rd, 2014
the best

July 20th, 2012
Wonderful first visit!
This was my first visit to Dr. Najjar's office. From the call I made to set up my initial appointment until I left the day of my appointment, everyone in his office was extremely courteous. His PA, I believe her name was Cheney--sorry if I spelled it wrong--was absolutely wonderful. She was compassionate and very attentive. While the wait may have seemed a little longer than what I'm used to-it's because they spend plenty of time with you to make sure you have all of your questions answered. Great experience! Will recommend this practice to all my friends and family!

July 29th, 2011
Not enough information
Did not take blood or urinalyasis for correct dianosing of the problem.

November 23rd, 2009
Great doctor
He spends a lot of time talking to you and listening - something many other doctors don't do. I have recommended him to everyone I know.

July 24th, 2009
Highly recommend this doctor. It is always easy to get an appointment, there is usually only a very short wait. The staff and doctor are always friendly and helpful.

June 15th, 2009
Excellent Physician
I live in Snellville but I drive all the way to Hamilton Mill just to see Dr. Najjar because he is just a good, care giving physician. I can usually get in to see him within the next 24 - 48 hours and I never to have to sit and wait for hours for my appointment.

May 29th, 2009
I had a great experience with him. I did not have a physician for myself so I set up and appointment for a physical but that brought up other problems I was having and he took a great deal of time with me finding out medical history, etc. to diagnose what was going on. He never made me feel like he was in a hurry or anything...I had to change my daughters doctor due to insurance reasons so I took them there and he was the same way with them.....he took a great deal of time with them and never rushed anything. My older daughter was having a lot of headaches and her last doctor kept writing them off, saying it was probably something she was eating that gave her the headaches and to pay closer attention to that, but she would only get them about 3-4 times a year so its kind of hard to say its something she ate. Doctor Najjar took a bunch of time with her, asked her a bunch of questions and making sure he understood her answers, and he diagnosed her with migraines. All he had to do was listen, something her other doctor just didnt do. Poor girl has been having this problem for about 4 years now...when all it took was just a little time with the patient.