A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Najman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Najman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Najman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Najman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Najman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Najman practice?
Dr. David Najman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Skokie Cardiologists.