A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Najman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Najman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Najman
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Najman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Najman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Najman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Najman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Maximilian Najman MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Najman practice?
- Dr. David Najman has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Najman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Skokie, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Highland Park, IL.
See Skokie Cardiologists.