A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Najman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Najman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Najman
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Najman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Najman graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Najman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Maximilian Najman MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Najman practice?
- Dr. David Najman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Najman practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Skokie, IL.
See Skokie Cardiologists.