A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nally is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nally
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nally Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nally graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Nally has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reynolds Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Nally MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David M. Nally practice?
- Dr. David Nally has 1 office location.
Dr. David Nally practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Glen Dale, WV.
See Glen Dale Primary Care Doctors.