Surgical Specialist

by Ed and Tammy Potter on Mar 23rd, 2015

Dr. Naour and staff are top notch! Great bedside manner, skilled, caring and compassionate! He has treated surgically our 7 yr old child and our 79 yr old mother. We highly recommend him and OSF medical center where surgeries were performed.

EXCELLENT CARE show details EXCELLENT CARE
by Kathleen Griffin on Feb 17th, 2015

Most down to earth - real people speaking considerate and caring doctor I have ever been to. His office people are just as caring and professional. If you dont chose Dr. Naour as your surgical specialist - it is truly your loss. I wish I could find an Adult Medicine Doctor like him!

Perfect attitude show details Perfect attitude
by Kathleen on Jun 21st, 2013

Dr. Naour was very helpful and a perfectionist. He was the perfect surgeon for me

Excellent doctor with a great personality show details Excellent doctor with a great personality
by todd on Apr 27th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Naour and I'm glad i was.Hes really a nice person & easy to talk with.He also has a great personality & that makes it nice when seeing a doctor.He even called me on the phone,when most doctors would have there nurse or other help do it.To me that speaks volume about the great doctor he is.His help is all very friendly & nice as well.Dr. Naour took my gall bladder out doing laser surgery without cutting me open,He really knows his stuff when it comes to that.If your looking for a very good doctor this is the guy.

Kimberly polly pt in 2007 show details Kimberly polly pt in 2007
Jun 14th, 2011

I just wanted to say, I am so happy to have such a wonderful and caring surgeon DR.DAVID NAOUR,in our community.Back in November, I had a rare abd condition and had to have emergency abd surgery. He saved my Life. He is at the top of the charts for being an excellent and professional surgeon. Thank you, Dr Naour.