Dr. David Naour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Naour?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 19th, 2015

Dr. Naour has a great bedside manner and is very knowledgeable. The office staff are extremely curt and seem easily annoyed. When on the phone with them they speak very fast, like they can't wait to get off the phone. They are impatient. Dr. Naour told me that someone would call me to schedule a test but after waiting a couple days I ended up calling them. I was also told that they would call in a prescription for me and, again, I waited a couple days and then ended up calling them, after which they did call it in. I actually would be more understanding of thise things if they were the least bit friendly but they're not.

August 3rd, 2015

Dr naour is awesome!!!! The office staff leaves a little to be desired though. Some aren't very friendly.

March 23rd, 2015

Dr. Naour and staff are top notch! Great bedside manner, skilled, caring and compassionate! He has treated surgically our 7 yr old child and our 79 yr old mother. We highly recommend him and OSF medical center where surgeries were performed.

February 17th, 2015

EXCELLENT CARE

Most down to earth - real people speaking considerate and caring doctor I have ever been to. His office people are just as caring and professional. If you dont chose Dr. Naour as your surgical specialist - it is truly your loss. I wish I could find an Adult Medicine Doctor like him!

June 21st, 2013

Perfect attitude

Dr. Naour was very helpful and a perfectionist. He was the perfect surgeon for me

April 27th, 2013

Excellent doctor with a great personality

I was referred to Dr. Naour and I'm glad i was.Hes really a nice person & easy to talk with.He also has a great personality & that makes it nice when seeing a doctor.He even called me on the phone,when most doctors would have there nurse or other help do it.To me that speaks volume about the great doctor he is.His help is all very friendly & nice as well.Dr. Naour took my gall bladder out doing laser surgery without cutting me open,He really knows his stuff when it comes to that.If your looking for a very good doctor this is the guy.

June 14th, 2011

Kimberly polly pt in 2007

I just wanted to say, I am so happy to have such a wonderful and caring surgeon DR.DAVID NAOUR,in our community.Back in November, I had a rare abd condition and had to have emergency abd surgery. He saved my Life. He is at the top of the charts for being an excellent and professional surgeon. Thank you, Dr Naour.

September 11th, 2017