A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nardi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nardi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nardi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nardi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- Kennedy Health Systems
- Capital Health System -Fuld C, Trenton, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anthony Nardi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Nardi practice?
- Dr. David Nardi has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Nardi practices Anesthesiology near Turnersville, NJ.