A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Narins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Narins is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narins
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Narins Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Narins, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Narins graduated from New York University.
Dr. Narins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joel Narins MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Narins practice?
- Dr. David Narins has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Narins practices Urology near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See West Harrison Urologists.