A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Narins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Narins is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Narins, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Narins graduated from New York University.
Dr. Narins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joel Narins MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Narins practice?
- Dr. David Narins has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Narins practices Urology near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See West Harrison Urologists.