A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Nathanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Nathanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nathanson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nathanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Nathanson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathanson graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nathanson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S David Nathanson MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. S D. Nathanson practice?
- Dr. S Nathanson has 1 office location.
Dr. S Nathanson practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.