A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. S Nathanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. S Nathanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nathanson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nathanson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. S Nathanson, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Gene Therapy
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Lung Cancer
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Skin Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathanson graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nathanson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. S David Nathanson MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. S D. Nathanson practice?
- Dr. S Nathanson has 1 office location.
Dr. S Nathanson practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.