A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Navratil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Navratil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Navratil
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Navratil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Navratil, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Navratil graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Navratil has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Springs Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Navratil FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Navratil practice?
- Dr. David Navratil has 1 office location.
Dr. David Navratil practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Internists and Henderson Cardiologists.