A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Navratil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Navratil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Navratil, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Navratil graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Navratil has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Navratil FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David L. Navratil practice?
- Dr. David Navratil has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Navratil practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Internists and Henderson Cardiologists.