A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nazarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nazarian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nazarian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nazarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nazarian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazarian graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Nazarian has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David George Nazarian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David G. Nazarian practice?
- Dr. David Nazarian has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Nazarian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.