Dr. David George Nazarian MD is male, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nazarian is Good. Dr. Nazarian has been reviewed by 39 patients who have provided 21 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nazarian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 20 Areas, including Achilles Tendon Rupture, Arthritis, and Arthroscopic Surgery Arthroscopy.17 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazarian graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nazarian has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nazarian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Nazarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David G. Nazarian practice?
Dr. David Nazarian practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Wayne, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Nazarian, Dr. Dave Nazarian, Dr. Davis Nazarian