A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nazarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nazarian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nazarian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nazarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nazarian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazarian graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Nazarian has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David George Nazarian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David G. Nazarian practice?
- Dr. David Nazarian has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Nazarian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.