A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nazarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nazarian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nazarian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteitis Deformans (Paget's Disease)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazarian graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nazarian has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nazarian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David G. Nazarian practice?
Dr. David Nazarian practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.