A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nazemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nazemi is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nazemi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazemi graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Nazemi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Nazemi MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David C. Nazemi practice?
- Dr. David Nazemi has 1 office location.
Dr. David Nazemi practices Internal Medicine near Tualatin, OR.
See Tualatin Internists.