Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Nazemi
Dr. David Nazemi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tualatin, OR. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Nazemi is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center, Providence St Vincent Medical Center and Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Nazemi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Nazemi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tualatin, OR.
Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Internal Medicine
Dr. Robert Gibson III
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Tualatin, OR 0 mi47
Dr. Tara Eagle
Tualatin, OR 0.01 mi7