A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Neall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Neall, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Neall graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Neall has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Neall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Neall practice?
Dr. David Neall practices Pediatrics near Hixson, TN.
See Hixson Pediatricians.